The people at FrSky have come up with a completely new style of transmitter, the Taranis X-Lite. They have combined the functionality and reliability of FrSky transmitters with a compact game-style controller. Its compact size allows for easy transportation.
The X-Lite has a new style of ergonomic design that allows you to fly planes as well as multirotors and helicopters and comes with four switches and two sliders. The smoothest flying control comes from the two high-precision M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals which can easily be changed between modes without disassembly. There is an easy access battery compartment for easily replacing the 18500 Li-ion batteries (not provided).
The familiar OpenTX software is used on the X-Lite and the sixty model memory can be expanded with the use of a microSD card (not supplied). If you’re in need of or giving training then you can link to other FrSky transmitters that are using the wireless trainer system. You can also use the FrSky Frrelink App for telemetry monitoring and configuring receivers. There is also features including Receiver Match, Real-time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency.
Great value in a small package. Features:
• Ergonomic and compact design
• M12 Lite gimbal with digital high accuracy hall sensor
• Mode conversion adjustments accessible without disassembly
• CNC machined gimbal pedestal
• High-speed internal (450K) and external (420K) module digital interface
• Super low latency (Total latency < 20ms, lowest to 12ms)
• Compatible with new lite type external modules (R9M Lite, MPM Lite, etc.)
• Installed open source operating system– OpenTX
• Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs (Headset jack and inbuilt speaker)
• Internal antenna and external antenna connector
• 128x64 outdoor readable backlight LCD
• Smart Port, Headset jack and TF card slot, Micro USB-B Port (Charging function unsupported.)
• Easily accessible battery compartment, uses replaceable 18500 Li-ion batteries (Not Included)
• Compatible with FrSky Free Link App
• Supports wireless trainer system
• FCC approved