This motor rotation and 3-phase tester is capable of identifying phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise). The R5044 features non-metal alligator clips that allow for safe non-contact measurements and includes back mounted magnets for easy measurement.
- Non-contact voltage sensing alligator clips promote safety
- Color-coded leads (red, black, blue) meet IEC 60446 standards
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
- Adjustable LED brightness allows for measurement in sunlight and lowly lit environments
- Beeper sounds intermittently when detecting correct phase and continuously for a reversed phase
- Durable housing with magnets frees hands and allows for easy measurement
- Low battery indicator